Readers of this site will be well informed of what to look for in a Zeolite product.
There has been a lot of misinformation recently by people who are perhaps not so expert as they claim. When looking at a Zeolite product, here are the main considerations.
What To Look For In A Zeolite Product
- Is it pure Zeolite? Does it have a bunch of additives, or is it just there to take out of your body what is not supposed to be there. In other words, a liquid Zeolite product should have Zeolite and water. Sure, you can have other products with Zeolite in them, and some are very good, but for detoxing, you want a pure liquid Zeolite.
- Is it micronized? Studies show that in order to enter the blood stream, the Zeolite particle size needs to be between about 0.5 microns and 2.5 microns. Anything less than 0.5 microns is too small, and more than 2.5 microns simply works in the bowel. That is not a bad thing, it is just that all the published Zeolite research uses micronized Zeolite. Natural Cellular Defense has particle size of between 0.8 and 2.6 microns. I am getting a copy of the latest analysis in a few days and will post it for you.
- Is it cleaned? All Zeolites contain heavy metals and other contaminants in their raw state. Even the north pole has toxins! Cleaning these toxins out of the Zeolite makes it many times more powerful in absorbing them. Most will tell you it is unnecessary. While it is true that toxins contained in Zeolite won’t get into your body and poison you, having the Zeolite full of contaminants greatly reduces its capacity to absorb heavy metals and other toxins.
- Is There Any Research On The Product? Everyone quotes studies, but is there any on their particular product?
How Natural Cellular Defense (NCD) Stacks Up.
- NCD has only pure Zeolite and water. See our particle analysis for proof.
- Particle size is as little as 0.8 microns for the latest batch. Average size of the sample tested is 2.7 microns. Access the report here.
- NCD is thoroughly cleaned. You can access a manufacturer’s report on this here.
- NCD has a published Research paper. Access it here.
One more thing you will want to know is how much Zeolite is in the product. For NCD it contains 24 mg per serving. There is independent analysis on this too! Find it here.
Quality You Can Trust
I have clearly laid out the technical stuff on why Natural Cellular Defense should be your Zeolite of choice.
If you would like to obtain some at a great price, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you back.
Wishing you great health,