The Activated liquid Zeolite Difference
With 5 years of experience marketing and using Activated Liquid Zeolite, I have seen many cheap imitation products appear. We know that our product is protected by a patent on the process by which the Zeolite cage is cleaned of contaminants, and that this is the advantage we have held over other Zeolite products over this time. What it means is that the amount of toxins and heavy metals the Zeolite absorbs is many times that of Zeolite products that don’t use this process. You can tell who they are as they always claim that their Zeolite is from a pure source and doesn’t need cleansing. Zeolite is designed to absorb toxins, so this simply doesn’t add up.
What The Competition Does
Other companies have simply copied out sales and scientific information onto their websites, claiming that our “expensive” MLM brand is simply designed to rip people off. Wrong again! Cheap is cheap and that is the way it is. In fact, you will find that our product compares favourably with many of our competitors when you weigh up the cost benefit. Some of these companies have approached me to sell their product. Despite promises, to date no one has supplied any Scientific information to me to back their assertions!
Is The Cheapest Of The Cheap The Best Of The Best?
One company in particular sells their product for as little as $11 for a 30 ml bottle. You not only get Zeolite with this, but humic or fulvic acid and a bunch of other minerals. Recently, this company copied the marketing materials for our product and applied it to theirs! I was so concerned about the many people who might not get the full benefit of Zeolite by purchasing their cheap product, I wrote to Rik Deitsch, Pharmacologist, and creator of the original Activated Liquid Zeolite. Below you will see his full response.
If you don’t want to read the whole thing, here is a summary.
- This company copied our marketing materials and applied them to their product.
- They now claim their product is micronized and activated with no supporting research
- They add so many minerals and acids to the formula it is difficult to tell how much Zeolite is in their product.
- They claim their product is backed by clinical research. Rik can’t find any scientific reference to their product, while ours has a peer reviewed study published and 14 clinical trials completed.
- They claim we use high heat to cleanse our product, while they now pasteurize theirs to kill contaminants in the humic or fulvic acid. These acids are used to mask the Zeolite so others can’t determine particle size. Many companies use this method.
- They claim all the Zeolite gets into the cells. Micronized Zeolite will only enter damaged cells. This is a misleading claim
- They claim we use harsh acids to remove contaminants. We do use acids, but they are not harsh. Rik says if this company doesn’t use acids to clean the cage, then it isn’t cleansed! You can’t have it both ways.
- With all the minerals added to this formula, the Zeolite will absorb some of them making it less effective for removing toxins in the body.
You can read the full text of Rik’s email below. I hope you will understand that my purpose here is to expose some of the myths perpetrated by competitors. Of course they want to discredit our product. After all it is clinically proven!
Activated Liquid Zeolite is backed by thousands of testimonials you can find at http://testimonyinfo.com No other Zeolite has anything like this number of positive reports. They are not made up! Knowing these facts, is it really worth risking your health to save a few dollars?
Rik Deitsch’s Resonse
Here is Rik’s email to me. I asked him to comment on the updated claims on the liquid Zeolite Company’s website.
We’ve responded to this numerous times over the last few years. I went over some of those responses and need to note that they have radically changed their website and views on their product recently. For example, they used to say that their zeolite was so clean that it didn’t need to be activated – now they are simply using all of the Waiora marketing materials and saying that their product is “micronized and activated”. Since they’ve changed the marketing material, I’ll have to obtain some of the product to try and test their claims. There is a problem though – they add so many minerals to the formulation, it’s almost impossible to tell how much actual zeolite is in the product and how much of their mixed fulvic and humic acids are there.
I’ll go over the website claims and make some comments as necessary:
- Their first claim is that their product has been “clinically-proven” to remove heavy metals. In a simple literature search of published clinical trials, I could find no reference to their product. The NCD has been the subject of more than 14 clinical trials. While only one has been published in the peer-reviewed medical literature, it is still one more than theirs. The publications on the ncd can be found at www.NCDSupport.com.
- Their claim that, “It is chemical free: Liquid Zeolite is processed without chemicals. Through a natural, proprietary process, concentrated organic humic acid molecules naturally hold zeolite in permanent suspension.” Is interesting in that humic and fulvic acids are generally used by the marketers of inferior zeolite products to mimic micronization. In essence, their larger zeolite particles will normally fall out of solution and simply lay on the bottom of the bottle because their size prevents these particles from staying suspended in solution. The humic and fulvic acids surround the zeolite and allow the particles to stay in suspension. This is a trick. The micronized zeolite in the NCD stays in solution because it is smaller and will more easily maintain itself as a colloidal suspension. Additionally, I have maintained that since humic and fulvic acids are derived from decayed plant material – ALL humic and fulvic acid will have active bacterial growth. The recent changes to the company’s website indicates that they now “gently pasteurize” their product. In essence, they now boil their solution in an effort to kill bacteria in the humic and fulvic acid that was added for no other reason than to fool the consumer into believing that they have micronized zeolite in their product.
- They claim that “100% of (their zeolite) is carried into the cells”. This is a ridiculous statement and demonstrates how little they understand about the biochemistry of clinoptilolite. Most of the activity of the zeolite is extracellular – removing toxins and heavy metals in solution (blood, lymph, etc..). Only damaged cells with ‘leaky’ membranes could possibly allow for the zeolite to be taken up. As an example, cancerous cells or cells under viral attack tend to allow for greater access through their cell membranes and may allow for the zeolite to get inside the cell. As a rule – we do not want the zeolite inside healthy cells. It’s been shown that when the zeolite gets inside a cell, it may destabilize the cell and induce apoptosis through the upregulation of the P21 tumor suppressor gene. If it is true (and it isn’t) that their zeolite gets into all cells – it would, in fact, damage those cells irreparably.
- They claim that “The multi-level marketing company (MLM brand) uses high-heat treatment methods and harsh chemical reagents such as hydrochloric acid and/or acetic acid in their manufacturing process” I would first argue that they have no idea what our proprietary activation process consists of – they are only trying to spin details that we have given about the process to make us sound dangerous or to discredit us.. They have already admitted to pasteurizing their product which requires high temperatures – probably higher temperatures than we subject our zeolite to. Regardless, the zeolite can withstand VERY high temperatures without effecting it’s structure or function – so any mention of high-heat processes is simply for marketing spin and is ridiculous if you know anything about zeolite chemistry. Additionally, we do utilize natural acids like acetic acid in our process – there’s nothing wrong with that. For the layperson, acetic acid is simply concentrated vinegar. Lastly, the ONLY way to activate the zeolite and remove intrinsic heavy metals from the zeolite cage is to utilize acids to force cationic exchange. If they aren’t using acids – they aren’t cleaning out their zeolite.
In essence – this is a “kitchen sink” formula. They add dozens of minerals, humic acids, fulvic acids and DHQ to the zeolite. None of this is necessary to the actual function of the zeolite and may, in fact, reduce the efficacy of the product. As an example; if the zeolite has a high affinity for some of their added minerals, those minerals will take up space in the zeolite – thus preventing the product from removing toxins in the body. They will be blocking the zeolite pores with an abundance of cations and limit its functionality.
NCD is the only colloidal suspension of clinoptilolite that is truly micronized, activated and the subject of published clinical studies. With over 5 million bottles sold into the marketplace and thousands of testimonials, every other product is a me-too knockoff.
I hope that this is helpful,